I have a few questions for all my fellow Minnesotians still living in the gopher state. Here in NYC, I don't get the solid day to day Vikes reporting that I get back home. How big of a role is AP expected to play? Will he be splitting with Chester Taylor, or are they just leaving Taylor as the starter and working AP in on third downs. Is he pegged for goaline carries? Is he at least above Mewelde Moore on the depth chart?
Also, what about Bobby Wade? Is he looking like a solid 1 wide out? Has he been developing a good connection with Jackson?
I need to know for both Vikes fan and fantasy team purposes... Thanks
Here are some of the people mentioned in the post:
- #28 - Adrian Peterson (Running Back, Rookie)
- #29 - Chester Taylor (Running Back)
- #30 - Mewelde Moore (Running Back)
- #19 - Bobby Wade (Wide Receiver)
- #07 - Tarvaris Jackson (Quarterback)
UPDATE: If you want to know more about the actor playing Hawk, check out Mike-Vogel.com and MySpace.com/MikeVogelOfficial
* Thanks to Joe for the Mike Vogel tip!