The website holding Alyse Hanssen's missing file has been found by GuesstimateJones.
USGX8810B467233PX.com contains a single blank login screen. The domain was created in February, which predates the DVD release or any of the sword updates.
The website was found by piecing a bunch of clues together. It's no coincidence that the last post by MissingTeddyHanssen (MTH) was on 4/22, the date of the DVD release. Hidden on the DVD's secret Chapter 17 is a list of "Supplemental Files":
All of the links begin with USGX-8810-B467, and end with a number and a letter code. The numbers all follow the fibonacci numbers. However the number 233 is missing from the sequence. USGX-8810-B467-233PX appears to be the missing file, and USGX8810B467233PX.com appears to be where that file is.
Now.... what is the username and password?
There are A LOT of possibilities, but I would guess it is something that Alyse would be able to guess or Anonymous would not have sent her to look for it. Here are some possible things to try:
- t543w - The name of the sword file on JamieAndTeddy.com
- 430 / 438 - The number on the back of the MISSING poster on 1-18-08.com
- oudnaniehg - The name of the MISSING poster on MissingTeddyHanssen.com
- male - A hidden word on the MTH poster.
- John Garrettie / john / garrettie / jgarrettie - The name of the CIA agent who talked to Alyse
- Alyse Hanssen / alyse / hanssen / ahanssen - Teddy's sister
- Teddy Hanssen / teddy / thanssen - Alyse's brother
- Janice - The TidoWave member who was supposed to provide a picture
- Randy - Teddy's friend who was supposed to contact Jamie
- Sword 6 / Sword 9 - The symbol on all the sites
- The Whistle Blower - A mysterious Tagruato employee
* Special thanks to ABPDOfficer106 for noticing the Fibonacci numbers!