Thursday, March 10, 2016

Life Preserving Information Update - I'm Not Wrong About This

There is a new entry on the Life Preserving Information page on the FunAndPrettyThings website.

In the latest update, it sounds like Howard may be giving up up on hearing from Megan.


  1. does it make sense that howard might develop some unhealthy fixations on michellle? obviously megan isnt with him n the bunker, and obviously the woman at the window isnt megan. just a thought. cant wait to see this movie!

  2. Back in the mid 80's I was writing movie reviews for a local paper, and my 2010 review was about how good SF involves the parents of teenagers, whereas bad SF is usually about teenagers. That's certainly not a hard & fast rule, but I am glad that the latest chapter/installment of whatever the Cloverfield saga is involves more than 20-somethings. Maybe someday we'll even see a woman over 30! And, maybe someday General Leia will have more than five minutes of screen time! Hey, I can dream can't I?