Friday, August 31, 2007

Slusho Music Remix, Part 2

It looks like Rusuden has a little competition.

IronJ146 from Unfiction has "thrown down the gauntlet" and made a Slusho! remix of his own:


This is a dancey little song I made using the sounds from the Flavors section of the Slusho page and bits of the roar. Yea, it's glitchy, clicky, unmixed, repetitive, or whatever. Seriously, I didn't spend much time on it, but it's fun.
To find out more about Iron J of the 146 crew, check out MySpace.com/onefoursix

1 comment:

  1. Dennis, Have u ever sent a mail to Slusho? I just sent one pretending I know nothing about. Oh, I just received an answer saying: "Slusho! loves your mails!! You Can't Drink Just Six!!!"
    I hope there are more coming!
    All the best Dude, really hope this movie will kick some ass!

    ReplyDelete