Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Slusho Updates Happy Talk

The Happy Talk page on Slusho.jp was updated with new quotes:
  • You're website is so cute! I just love the music.
  • I am so happy and full of Slusho that I might burst!
  • I need to know if there will be a cherry flavor coming soon. I could just imagine the cherry-whale! Thanks!!!
  • Slusho is so extreme!!!!!
  • Most Honorable Satoshi, I really like the Slusho Zoom flavors of Mikan and Nashi mixed together. Please tell me about your secret ingredient. I promise I won't speak of it to anyone, honest. A devoted consumer in America, thank you
  • Slusho, your drinks make me super happy. Slush me away!!
  • Yes, Id like to know, all that you know. About Slusho, I mean. I find the soft drink world absolutely fascinating. And was wondering what made it so delectiable!
  • keep the slusho secret husho
  • GIMME THE TASTI SEA BEVERAGE IN MY MOUTH!
  • Nothing better than a deep sea slushy drink!
  • I love sharing my favorite Slusho! flavor with all my favorite Slusho! friends!
  • Slusho! cured my apathy!!! It made me happathy!!!
  • I put raw egg in Slusho! Give more energy for SLUSHO! ZOOM!
  • How do I know there was a toothbrush for the door
  • Seabed's Nectar changed my way of thinking
  • Donkey, Monkey, Slusho!? Yes, I am contented.
  • Do I need to microwave Slusho! before feeding my infant?
Some of the quotes are very strange. They remind my of one of my favorite Haiku:
Haiku are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
I guess this means the ARG is still running despite the WGA strike! Yea!

FYI, I don't see any other changes on the site.

* Thanks to RedWalrus for emailing me about this!

16 comments:

  1. Who wrote that Kaiku
    Its amazing!

    My favorite is "GIMME THAT TASTI SEA BEVERAGE IN MY MOUTH!"

    ... but alas... nothing that stands out as imperative to dig deeper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about "How do I know there was a toothbrush for the door"? That just screams clue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that haiku is from threadless, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone have info on the Tagruato Lions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I need to microwave Slusho! before feeding my infant?

    ooookay - lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bold Futura also came back on-line about the same time!
    BOLD FUTURA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also ... From halokitty7 (IMDb)

    George Bernard Shaw (1856–1950):
    You have set up in New York Harbor a monstrous idol which you call Liberty. The only thing that remains to complete that monument is to put on its pedestal the inscription written by Dante on the gate of hell: “All hope abandon ye who enter here.”

    (She didn't make a post of this. It was buried in one of the threads)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, we're still going
    with BoldFutura is fake?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boldfutura.jp has been proven as OOG time and time again.
    Micah, the gemeral consensus is that all or most of the happy talk are user submitted, and those which may not be are the ones like "I love sharing my favorite Slusho! flavor with all my favorite Slusho! friends!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "How do I know there was a toothbrush for the door."

    This one is pretty suspicious to me as well, I just have no idea where to go with it.

    Microwave the Slusho!? Godzilla was radioactive waves from the bomb tests... maybe America's Monster is going to be from too much Microwaved food! xP

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, or maybe the monster is a gigantic mutant infant whose mother fed it microwaved Slusho!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. is bold futura down? when i go there its just a black screen, no clues are messages. whois doesnt give me much info about it either.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy crap! I wrote the 'Gimme the tasti sea beverage in my mouth' line! I wrote it like 2 weeks ago at work. I was just being stupid and writing slusho and any other 'email' I could find such at taraguto. Hahaha...so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. References to exploding are everywhere. o.O I'm sure that has SOMETHING to do with Marlena.

    ReplyDelete
  16. did anyone notice the icon on the top left of the page? if you go to the site http://www.1-18-08.com/ and then go to the picture of Teddy Hanssen, with the Missing printed on the top of the picture, and you grap the picture, and shake it so it flips upside down, it has the same icon

    what is that icon??

    ReplyDelete