The Slusho Happy Talk page has been updated.
All of the saying have been replaced with new ones. There are no new characters, but one interesting note in the code is that the Jellyfish has been renamed to Squid.
It seems very likely that all of theses comments are fan submitted (based on the numerous spelling errors), so I wouldn't put too much weight behind their meaning.
However, here are some interesting links for Bloop and the River Thames Whale.
Here are all of the new saying:
- Slusho!, thanks for bringing joy to my family's life. But what are you all about?
- Slusho is a happy time. I like it. I like it. Uh Huh.
- How do I get some of that tasty Slusho? I'm so excited to create my OWN amanzing flavor combinations!!!
- This all is very mysterious. Slusho frightens me, but at the same time I want to drink 6 and be the whale.
- I Slushoed myself!
- Slusho! the world!
- Have you thought about a apple or watermelon flavor slusho?
- Is there a whale flavored slusho!?
- Hello SLUSHO!!! Your drink is wonderful!! Such great water, with much power, it makes me zoom! SLUSHO!! Will make all the people, fish, donkey, and frog very happy!!!
- Strawberry and bluberry are my favorites!
- You guys rock I am a whale!"
- Like the whale that swam up the Thames river .... we want SLUSHO here in London
- Thanks for a GREAT night!!!