Friday, December 21, 2007

Cloverfield Facebook Contest

The official Cloverfield facebook page is at facebook.com/cloverfieldmovie.

I mentioned this in passing in another post, but I just noticed there is another contest on the facebook page! All you have to do is log into your facebook account and "become a fan" of the Cloverfield Fan Profile.

The prize is a Panasonic HDC-SD1 AVCHD 3CCD High Definition SD/SDHC Camcorder (approximate retail value ("ARV") of $1,000.00)! The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.

See the official rules for details.

* Don't forget about the Widget contest! If you are going to create a Facebook page for this contest anyway, why not add the Cloverfield widget to it? :)

9 comments:

  1. ooo i could use one of them

    thanks dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey why does it say on the leaderboard for the widget there's only 394 grabs but on the main page it says theres 1814?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my Slusho Commercial entry guys, let me know what you think!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2XHQeTRu6Q

    And I dont know, I'm really against Facebook...but I've already grabbed your Widgit multiple times Dennis :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya i dont trust em', they just admitted to tracking people's internet usage and being able to see what you do online even when your not signed in to facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dunno if anybody has seen that little monster (?), hidden in the trailer ...

    http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/38342/2006366288459085975_rs.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. dan:

    nice work

    those cups! did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Dunno if anybody has seen that little monster (?), hidden in the trailer ..."

    Soldier's shoulder.

    Say that ten times fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ean_mc,

    Yeah I made em. I'm the dude who made the fake Slusho cup on IMDb a few months back so I figured, hey, why not make a commercial.

    Its just unfourtunate I can't win, because I live in New Zealand, and I emailed Slusho and they said they were still trying to find a way but I can enter the video and they might play it on the website.

    So I basically did this because I love making videos like you and i like challenges lol.

    But i really like your video, and I'm sure you'll win 1 of the 5 laptops man!

    ReplyDelete