Friday, April 18, 2008

MissingTeddyHanssen - Contact John Garrettie

The MissingTeddyHanssen blog has been updated with a new post:

All right, John, you asked for it and I’m giving it to you. Here’s the government “representative” who was assigned to my case and has yet to answer a single straight question. Are any of you still missing family members? Maybe we can all get answers. I got his personal email because the bozo couldn’t figure out how to work his Blackberry and emailed me with it. Let’s make him listen to us!

Please feel free to bombard john.garrettie@yahoo.com with your questions. I am.

I'm starting to get the feeling that John might not be with the CIA... could he be working for Tagruato? BTW, what even happened to The Whistle Blower?

* Thanks to kenclops at Unfiction for finding this!

9 comments:

  1. I tried to send an email... but aparently the email doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have any trouble sending an email...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would someone that high really have a free email? I'm wondering if this is all fan based...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would a CIA agent use a Yahoo address on his Blackberry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the implication is that John has BOTH his personal email (Yahoo) AND his work email (CIA) on his Blackberry, but he's a dillweed and used the wrong one.

    I think that this might point to him not actually being CIA...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well if John were CIA, would there not be times he'd want people NOT to know that? Hence a yahoo account. Though it could be that Alyse is desperate for help and John is not working for the government but has conned her into thinking he does.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's another question. Why would a CIA agent of some form be assigned to a missing person's case? Even involving a foreign company why would the CIA be involved?

    ReplyDelete
  8. They would be if the U.S. government had reason to believe that foreign company was in possession or development of some kind of 'weapon' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. his name anagrams to "gather jet iron" probably meaningless but im anagramming pretty much everything

    ReplyDelete