Friday, April 18, 2008

MissingTeddyHanssen - Tagruato Letter

There is a new blog post on the MissingTeddyHanssen.Blogspot.com site:
Here’s the form letter I got from Tagruato after months of calling. It must’ve taken them 2 minutes to write this. Now they direct me to a false answering machine whenever I call.

“Dear Ms. Hanssen,

We are deeply sad to learn about the disappearance of your loved one. Unfortunately, we have no further information at this time related to the Chuai rig collapse. If you have any other knowledge that would help us aid you in your search, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Ai Watanabe
This might be a hint to call the Tagruato voice mail. Anyone got Skype?

Also, in the previous post, Alyse also approved a bunch of comments - including one of mine. See if you can guess which one it is ;)

* Thanks to theonly1trueme for emailing me first!

8 comments:

  1. I have a head set that is skype certified!. I like how we the fans get to be part of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...
    Let me guess, the one with the goat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment was approved too (under Jeff)!! Of course, she didn't like the one i tried to post about Jamie probably being eaten by Clover...

    ReplyDelete
  4. have any of you guys been to http://jamieandsnyder.com/
    Jamie might still be alive

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude just checked the site http://jamieandsnyder.com/
    yeah its leading to something
    the pictures should come soon
    ; ]

    ReplyDelete
  6. also seen some new myspace pages if you search with the names there are doubles but pages are very similar. check Jamie Lascano's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Skype, I think. So the JamieandSnyder site, I wonder if thats real. I don't think it is. But I am having issues swallowing MissingTeddyHanson.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kingpin said... also seen some new myspace pages if you search with the names there are doubles but pages are very similar. check Jamie Lascano's

    Those pages are fake. Notice they all have an _ before the name. You can get to all the real pages from http://www.myspace.com/jamielascano


    Bunni Rabbit said... I have Skype, I think. So the JamieandSnyder site, I wonder if thats real. I don't think it is. But I am having issues swallowing MissingTeddyHanson.blogspot.com.

    Hi Bunni Rabbit!

    JamieAndSnyder is not real. However, I believe MissingTeddyHanssen IS real. I'm 95% sure. Read my post at Unfiction for my reasons: http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=512748#512748

    ReplyDelete