Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cloverfield at Grauman’s Chinese Theater

If you live in the Los Angeles area, THIS is the screening to be at:

Be the first to see Cloverfield at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood at midnight.

Grauman’s Chinese Theater
66925 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood
Thursday January 17- Midnight

This very special showing will not only be your first opportunity to see Cloverfield (and the new Star Trek trailer), but you’ll also see the headless Statue of Liberty AND get free Cloverfield t-shirts, hats and posters (while supplies last). Get there early because the FIRST 40 PEOPLE to get to the showing will get FREE PASSES!

Grab all of your friends and don’t miss the chance to finally experience Cloverfield with 1100 other fans!

I'll be there, so if you see me, say "Hi!"

11 comments:

  1. U LA people r so lucky! get me a free poster! lol=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be across the street from the theater at midnight tonight... AT SCHOOL :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could see a midnight showing. I have a midterm tomorrow. We might have a snow day but it'd be too dangerous to go out tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOT! I've had my tix for this showing since Monday!

    Hey Dennis, if you see a pudgy dude wearing a green knit hat, drop by and say hey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Dennis,

    Fess up. Were you at the Paramount event or not? Where did you get to see the movie if not there? Also, are you in California specifically for the debut?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELL YEAH!!! I got my tickets to this two weeks ago!!! See you guys there... but I already have a bunch of free posters.. they were posted all over my campus today!!! its the one that says.. "whatever it is, it's winning." See all of you there tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they say you can see the monsters face hidden somewhere in the clouds..idk i saw it in a youtube video where someone outlined the clouds..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there! I already got my tickets! Finally this movie is here. CAN'T. WAIT. TIL. MIDNIGHT!@!@!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dennis, i think you should check out jamie's myspace profile. something must have happened to her because a friend of her's posted a comment saying that no one has seen her. death from primary evidence, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  10. WTB [Plane Ticket to Los Angeles] PST

    ReplyDelete
  11. graumans kinda sucks...but the screen is huge.

    arclight is the way to go

    ReplyDelete