Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cloverfield Radio Interviews

Here is an assortment of Cloverfield related radio interviews from across the country. If you know of anything I am missing, let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Matt Reeves - Adam Carolla Show on FREE FM
Matt Reeves - Kevin & Bean Show on KROQ
Mike Vogel - The Preston & Steve Show on WMMR
TJ Miller & JJ Abrams - Opie & Anthony Show on K-ROCK
JJ Abrams - Howard Stern Show on SIRIUS
JJ Abrams - Lex & Terry on 97.1 The Eagle
JJ Abrams - Bob & Tom on Q95 (You need to be a Bob & Tom member. If you are, please send the MP3 to me!)

Mentioned in the interviews:
Cloverfield Cast on Fox 5 News
LA Times Article on Cloverfield

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for posting the Howard Stern interview... It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, this may be pretty random, but has anyone taken a look at the movie poster again after watching the movie? Before we had all thought it had claws but if you've seen the monster I dont think it would've chucked the SoL's head with it's arms.

    Could it have bitten it off and spit it a couple miles?? I know it's not that important but i'd like to clear things up from the past.

    Another thing, what part of the monster are we seeing in the trailers? I know the monster pretty well now but I still can't figure out what part of it body that passes between the buildings....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Howard is a complete hack. BOOO

    O&A xm 202

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... I am under the impression Cloverfield and the ARG are part of a conspiracy to distract us from the tu24 asteroid hitting Earth in two days. tu24.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...I didn't even know about that. How's THAT not been on the news???

    Personally, I blame Britney WAY more than I blame Cloverfield.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff! Hud is the star, he's the only one who gets eatin! I just wish they would talk about the internet stuff a little bit, right now its like none of it mattered much. Wouldn't it be nice to here something about Slusho, Tagruato, the mommy monster, anything? Hopefully it connects to a larger, cool story.

    ReplyDelete